Mabtas (Rituximab injection)
Mabtas (Rituximab injection) contains an antibody Mabtas (Rituximab injection) which is a type of protein. Rituximab is in a class of medications called biologic antineoplastic agents. This drug is a type of monoclonal antibody, designed to target specific proteins on B-cells. Rituximab binds to the surface of a type of white blood cell, the B lymphocyte. When Mabtas (Rituximab injection) binds to the surface of this cell it causes the cell to die.
Mabtas (Rituximab injection) is indicated for the treatment of
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Patients with relapsed or chemo resistant indolent B cell Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Previously untreated patients with stage III-IV follicular lymphoma in combination with chemotherapy
- For patient with relapsed/ refractory follicular lymphoma as maintenance therapy after responding to induction therapy with chemotherapy
- Patients with CD20 positive diffuse large B cell Non- Hodgkin's lymphoma in combination with CHOP (Cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, prednisolone) chemotherapy
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Mabtas (Rituximab injection) in combination with chemotherapy is indicated for the treatment of patient with previously untreated and relapsed/refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Adult patients with active rheumatoid arthritis who have had an inadequate response or intolerance to one or more Tumour Necrosis Factor inhibitor therapies
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: